March 17, 2009

More Ideas

These are just a few more photos of ideas that I found that we might be able to apply to our packages.

I thought that these were cute little bags and they seemed like they would be easy to make. These could be either for post cards or for usbs and we could print the photos onto the bags.
I found this photo and after my research/contacting yesterday, cloth bags are going to be pricy and noone will donate, so I was thinking paper might be an alternative? we could I dont know about screenprint, but we could spraypaint the logo on or something maybe?
Just a cute postcard ish idea and an easy box to make and we can make it bigger.
also cute, and nostalgic and easy we just have to buy paper bags...?? We could make a label or sticker on it instead of printing right on it?
this is an envelope that might be easy to make?
I just thought that this idea was cute, he he, and we could put wonderlusts on them? and stick one in with the package? hahah

Example of the package, which could have postcards in it too
cute box: simple but elegant

No comments: